Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

To the windoooooowwwwww, TO THE WALL!!!

Here is the airbrush workshop that I finally made for myself.
The total set up is on my girlfriends custom made Beer Pong table, and is covered in cardboard boxes and stuffing paper so I don't damage the beauty underneath.

Here is a shot of my first airbrush. An Iwata Neo, gravity fed airbrush. Pretty dope in my opinion.

This is the cheap air compressor I purchased for my new found airbrush.

And this is my Kicker iPod Dock. It's badass and has a subwoofer on the back. This is where my music will be playing from as I pump out badass figures. (Probably mainly The Mars Volta)

All in all I'm quite pleased with my setup. For everything (minus the kicker iPod Dock) it cost me around ~$200. I won't be painting anything tonight, as I just picked my puppy beefy up from being neutered, and I am nursing him back to health. I will get started ASAP (hopefully Sunday), and can't wait to get this started!