Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Logan Poonar

Been playing a Space Wolves army since I started playing quite some time ago (2001...?) Never thought I would get into the world that is 40K, but I played my first game with Jason and have loved it ever since.
Here's a few models that I have worked on, from early on to what I plan to finish in the coming weeks.

At this point, I had gotten a little better at dry brushing techniques and  overall details.

Ahhhh, the fabled Logan Poonar of the Space Wolves.

More detail of Poonar. Went crazy on the dry brushing of his Wolf Pelt, and spent a lot of time in the details. Only thing missing from him is his cape, which I will be actually starting.

His Frost Axe. I know it should have been sourcing with a blue aura, but I wanted a bloody axe dammit!

These are some Forge World Terminators that I was lucky to get, and can't wait to make them badass. More details than the regular models, and cooler bases. Will be posting pictures of the finished products when I get to them.

That's a Wolf head as his shoulder pad, put together by Green Stuff. Can't wait to paint this guy.





Just purchased an AirBrush kit and have been watching videos for different techniques, and hope to perfect this style quickly. Be patient and I will get everything painted and posted as quickly as I can. I'll be working around my work schedule, and it'd be ten times easier, if me and Jason could set hobby time together and listen to The Mars Volta like the good old days while we painted. Alas, we are 3,000 miles away and will have to do this by our lonesome (or on Skype). Either way, Know No Fear.