Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dost thou lift, broeth?

This airbrush compressor is starting to piss me off. Oh well, gotta do it little by little I suppose. Got the color scheme down for my rhino, found the rest of the pieces (I have a lot of sprues) and they are primed and drying as we speak slash type.

It looks a little weird, I know, but I need to go in and fine tune the areas. Got the gold and bolt gun metal on, and need to find some brown paint for the tracks. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good where this is heading. Think I'm going to paint the top doors yellow to kind of make the tank stand out a bit more. 

Soundtrack: Minus the Bear, MF Doom, The Neighbourhood


EDIT: so I was looking at some YouTube videos to see what was going on with my compressor... Turns out there was thread tape in the package and I needed to put that around the thread of the regulator, since it was leaking air. Now my compressor shouldn't be leaking, shouldn't shut off after such minimal time, and I can hobby it up for longer.

Also, look what I found..