Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Best Laid Plans...

I have only painted two models in the last year...that's it. I own many, many models, and at this rate, they will never all be painted. Time to rectify the situation.

My plan to rectify this is twofold, sell/trade off all the models I am no longer interested in, and start painting my half finished and more interesting projects. I took the first steps of my plan tonight!

I reorganized my crazy stockpile in the garage. Next I sorted though all of my paints, thew out the old ones, and re-hydrated those that needed it. Next step is to catalouge everything I want to get rid of. I started by sorting my Tau and LOTR stuff...I made a list to send out and try to sell some stuff.

So after all that I sat down and put some paint on a mini that had been stagnant for over a year. This Beastmen Tusgor Chariot is now 90% finished. The missing steps are to add blood to the weapons and varnish the sludge, both of which must happen after the mini is sealed with matte finish, which has to wait for a dry day...something we rarely get around here. So this is as done as it will get till we see some sun.

It has been a productive day! Lets hope for another one next week!



No comments: