Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

March Vow 90% Complete!


Woooohooo!  So much paint, so many questions about what the heck I am doing with my life!  So I didn't get the job at Games Workshop HQ, but I am super excited I got an interview.  I'm awaiting some feedback from them so I can continue to better myself and my future prospects.  On with the Claws!


They are almost done.  Just need a wash and highlights on the bases, then the transfers, and a matte seal.  But since it is poring rain I may not get to seal them for some time.  It is far too humid.


I am also going to make a few of these guys Tiger Claws.  Should I paint thier pads yellow with grey trim first or just use the Tiger Claw emblem instead of the Astral Claw Emblem?  I cannot decide!  Your thoughts?


Regardless I am really looking forward to finishing these guys!  I still need to figure put how to diferenciate squads and companies.  I was gonna do a squad numbers on the knee pads but now I am thinking about puting them in the tactical squad arrow and putting the company number on the knee pad.  So many decisions to be made.  What I do will probably depend on what transfers I have available.

To Victory For The Tyrant!


No comments: