Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Badab War!

Jamo has talked me into participating in the IC forums yearly challange. Though I still have a few more Minos to paint, they are no where near 2,000 points and I don't want to buy new minis if I can help it. I still love the Badab War background, and have plenty more marines laying around. I converted up my favorite special characters from the IA Badab War books when they were released years ago. I still have several of these heroes to paint, have a lot of bikes laying around and the challange is zone mortalist themed. Which badab war chapter excells at boarding assaults, has a preferance for bike squads, and would look great battling with the Minotaurs? No, the answer is not the Lamenters (I have a force of them painted already!).

I will be painting Astral Claws! Here are some shots of what I have been working on!









No comments: