Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hobby Progress Challenge... Progress

I had a luxurious full day of painting time today and boy did I put it to good use. With a belly full of mostly coffee, I sat and painted from sunrise to sunset resulting in a Tac Squad that is ~60% done. If you know my normal rate of progress, then you know this is warp speed for me. Here's flicks!




I batch painted this squad and I'm pretty happy with the results. I finished the reds and base coating the metals. For posterity's sake, the red was sprayed Mephiston > washed Nuln Oil> layer Mephiston> Layer Evil Sunz > Layer Fire Dragon. Metal base is 1pt. Mech. Std., 2pt. Abadon, 1 Pt. XV-88.

I'll get better photos tomorrow when I hopefully finish this squad. I get to do the fun part of NMM highlighting next. Pumped. Then its on to my first Dread!