Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Transmission Received, Lord Commander ANinja

First off, I got my holiday friendship model from Nyle! I'm anxiously waiting until Christmas to open it. This is already shaping up to be the best Christmas for friendship ever.


In that same vein, I have your dudes' goodies all wrapped up and ready to go out tomorrow. They're coming in these shitty oversized quarter machine prize bubbles from the Jap discount store:

Oh, and at long last I have some hobby progress. After really tightening up my scheme on my Centurion squad, I decided to paint my next batch of Tactical Marines to a slightly higher standard.





My shite phone camera doesn't do it much justice but I tried my hand at a bit of simple blending and battle damage on his armor. I really need to get a better set up for photographing these.

As for future progress, my only goal is to paint this tactical squad and maybe paint my Captain. I just got the Clan Raukaan supplement and I'm considering switching from counts-as Iron Hand to this list. I think I need to play a few games before I solidify my choice.