Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Best Christmas Ever?

Possibly! Not only did I get a ton of books on ancient history and a new tactical squad, I played several games of Super Dungeon Explore with my bros and ate like a seaside king (crab AND oysters!). Plus I got my super special gift from Jason and found the most exciting email I have ever recieved in my inbox!

Application for Citadel Publications Editor (Ref: 0001461)

Hello Nyle,

Thank you for your recent application for the above position. I am pleased to let you know that you have been successful in reaching the next stage in the recruitment process. This will involve an interview and we will be in touch in early January to confirm the details.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the Christmas break and have a Happy New Year!


Kind regards,


Lisa Sipple
Personnel Team

Games Workshop

Ssssssssooooooooooo excited! Best gift ever? Possibly!

But Jmo's is a pretty close second!

I hope you guys enjoy your minis as well! Merry Xmas! Just add snow bro!






No comments: