Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Stoke Is High

Christmas came and Lord and Lady did it deliver! Nyle delivered the dope goods for our first annual BBST Christmas Model Friendship Exchange (the title seems to get longer every time I write about it). Without further ado, here's that new hotness: 

This Librarian is a conversion masterpiece! I honestly still don't know where half of these bits are from. I'm truly impressed.

In the same vein, here's a model I painted for my shit head brother who doesn't play any more but he wants to but he's too busy playing video games but ZOMGTHENEWNECRONSARESOSICK.


I still need to add snow but I'm happy with the paint job. I'm having fun with the dry brushed NMM technique I started messing with for my present for Nyle. I popped a few edges with some watered down white on this one. I think that really sold the effect.

Lastly, it looks like the BBST crew will be participating in this year's Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge. We should have even more consistent content coming out for you, our valued reader. I cannot wait to have 2000 points of painted glory by year's end. The Red Scholars will be nearly Apocalypse ready if all goes according to plan...

Hobby goals for next time:

-Get my first 1k assembled and ready to paint!