Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Did I scare ya...?

PHEW!!! Man! I have finally finished my February Challenge for the Hobby Progress Challenge. It's a squad of 10 Grey Hunters for my Zone Mortalis list.

Here they sit, on the snowy mounts of our coffee table


Stunning figures surround the papers, hunting like a pack of wolves

These guys were very fun to paint, and at some points, very frustrating as well

This baldie gave me the most trouble out of anyone. Turns out I was missing a left arm and had to figure something else out. Ended up finding a left arm from an older model, and had to pry the shoulder pad off of it, so now the new one doesn't sit on it very well.





Was able to really get in there and get the washes in the creases to make everything pop




To the windowwwww!


For some reason, this model's beard reminds me of Jason. Hmmmm....


Painting all of the different skulls on these guys was a lot of fun, deciding whether it would look better as if it were made of gold, or an actual animal skull


The parts in this kit allowed me to put the arms and everything in a lot of different positions which is much better than the standard bolted across the chest

I can't seeeee, the sun is in my eyessssss


I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum.... and I'm all out of gum


The wolf standard was kind of a pain to make. Tried doing some different shading on it, but the white just kept coming out streaky, even when I put layers of grey and light grey before


This is what I will be working on this coming up month, and I absolutely cannot wait.
This is a dreadnought model from ForgeWorld Jason picked up for me a looooong time ago. The details in this model are pretty ridiculous, and I can't wait to see what I can do with it.

No comments: