Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Alchemancer

Would you believe I already painted Valthex?  I wouldn't, but I had the day off and got cracking this morning!





Here's a modified list to update what I have so far.  Also I had 60 points to fill, rather than just buy upgrades, I am going for a bonus round of a librarian.  Should be fun!

Astral Claws Boarding Assault Force Enlil

1,005 pts

HQ:

Master of The Forge Armenneus Valthex "The Alchemancer":  145

Epistolary Ashur Nuntar "The Dark Seer": 65

ELITES:

Venerable Brother Amru "Roar of The Ancients"
Venerable Dreadnaught
Heavy flamer.
135

Veteran Retaliator Squad Arkash "The Honor Thieves"
10 veterans, two lightning claws, thunder hammer, storm shield.
230

TROOPS:

Tactical Squad Kalath "The Tyrants Arm"
10 marines, plasma gun, heavy bolter, veteran sergeant, two grav pistols.
215

Tactical Squad Nispul "The Steel Spines"
10 marines, plasma gun, lascannon, veteran sergeant, combi-plasma.
215

And my next challanges:





No comments: