Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Triad of The Ancients!

I finished my dreads!  Here are Ancient Ajax and Rovik The Martyr.  



You may notice I mixed up the weapons when painting, so now they have the opposite gun.  Ah well.  I just get so excited sometimes that I lose track of these details.  

Alternate weapons.



Next up is The Cullers of The Weak! My goal is to finish them before sunday June 1st for a Bros Before Saving Throws Bro-Down Show-Down Jason and I will have that week.  That's a lot to paint durring that time!  It is so hard to balance two jobs, a girlfriend, and familial obligations with being a colossal 40k nerd.  Worst case scenario, I fail and take down a Lamenters tact squad instead.  Here's hoping I wont have too!

The whole host so far:


Quake mortal and know fear!  The fury of The Triad of The Ancients cannot be abated!


They are comming for you Jason!



No comments: