Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

March submission finalized!!!

This guy was a lot of fun to paint, and it gave me an excuse to use some new paint by the name of Ryza Rust! Turned out even better than I could have imagined.

Main shot of the Dread
 Close up shot of the dread. Has a real rugged look to it, and the shades I used for the banners and everything make it look pretty old. Can see some of the rust on his feet.
 Top view of the Dread. Some more bits shown off with rust.
 Dat ass
 Trying to get a close up of the exhaust pipes, I am super proud of them. They look like there has been fire blowing out of them.
 If you zoom in on this, you can see a better picture of the pipes on his back.
 All in all, he was very fun to paint, mainly because it wasn't just a block, being Forge World parts. The next guys (my Rune and Wolf Priests) are going to be my April challenge.

No comments: